Online and Private Classes
Take your cakes to a NEW level!!!
An online course with teaching you everything you need to know on how to design sugar flower wedding cakes, including Juliet garden roses, traditional roses, hydrangea, fruits and foliage.
Fruits and Foliage
- The role of supporting floral elements in sugar flower designs
- How to create intricate florals, fruits, and foliage; including leaves, apricots and hydrangea florets
- Techniques for arranging vines and creating small floral arrangements
Coloring and Dusting
- How to use gel colors to tone your gumpaste
- Dusting techniques to achieve signature earthy colors
- Creating the perfect blush palette for your sugar flowers
Working with Fondant and Gum Paste
- Cake covering and achieving sharp edges with fondant on real and faux tiers
- Adding texture to fondant covered cakes
- Step-by-step instruction for creating custom gumpaste for creating sugar flowers